Sunday, November 4, 2007

Joining the rest of the world

I have never been one to really understand computers. I still pay my bills the old-fashion way and very rarely check my email, but my surroundings are forcing me to join in reluctantly. I have a job that requires me to be on the computer and I my children are in activities where their instructors send me messages via email. So now I am really taking a big step and creating my own blog spot.
For years I have written some of my own devotions to help me connect with my creator on a daily basis. Most of them come to me by Divine inspiration. It can be something as small as a butterfly on a flower to something big like the devastation that occurred on9-11, but God gives me the words to write. So I am starting this to share my thoughts with those who want to get closer to the Lord through words he has given me.

No comments: