Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Lifting the Fog

It has been a crazy week and it is only Tuesday. The week started out with me driving across the state to bring my youngest to her grandparents house for Thanksgiving week. I have finished most of my Christmas shopping and I still have a busy rest of the week with work and going back to get my child. I woke up early this morning to a really foggy morning. You could barely see the road in front of you. As I was driving to pick up my daughter I was going down a street that has lots of trees criss-crossing over it. The rays of sun shone through the trees and were lifting the fog. Well of this brought this to mind, we have so many busy days that we get foggy. Sometimes we get so focused on all the "stuff" we have to do we lose sight of what is
really important. We need the SON to lift our fog and help us to see more clearly. This is
so clear to me, especially this week. We have so much to be thankful for but I let the little things bog me down. If I step back and look God has blessed me so much. Too many times I forget to say thank you to my heavenly father for the little things in my life that make life possible.

No comments: