Sunday, October 29, 2023

Just the Trailer

There are so many reasons I enjoy going to Sunday school. One is that it is smaller group of people, though I feel like I am an extrovert at work I am truly introverted at heart. It is a time to really dig into the word of God together.  Yesterday in our Sunday School class we were studying the book of Ester.  How God has perfect timing in all things.  We shared as a group how Gods perfect timing in our lives.  After class my mind kept remembering time after time how HIS timing was just right.  During many of times I surely didn't think that God was there at all, but he proved me wrong over and over. Just tonight one of those times happened to my daughter.  She has a migraine all day long.  She was determined to go hunting tonight on the last day of deer season because she has been working most of the season and has not killed anything. Once she was in the standing, she started feeling sick to her stomach from the headache, so she decided to call it quits for the night.  On her was home she happened to see a car on fire.  An elderly female had just hit a tree and was unconscious when she got to the car.  Karlie managed to get help to woman.  God used Karlie in that woman's life. WOW!  As my friend and I talked today we talked about are we lucky that we don't see the entire picture like God does. My friend said "Our life is like a movie to God, and he has seen the entire movie.  We have humans have only seen the trailer of the movie."   We are so blessed to have him on our side.  

No comments: