Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sweet Goodbyes

This is a year of goodbyes.  I said goodbye to a job that I had for a  20 years, goodbye to people who I thought were my friends,.  goodbye to my exchange student who lived with me and now goodbye to  a school that has been in my life for the past 14 years.  I have always said that it takes a community to raise a child.  Believe me if it had not been for my church family, my father and mother n law, and a lot of christian teachers my children would not be on the path they are on.  Oh yeah and the big one GOD.  Cant leave him out because he is the main one because he put all these people in my daughters lives. This year my youngest will graduate from Harvest Christian Academy.  Over the years my children have fantastic influences that will remain with them the rest of their lives.  There have been many times my senior has referenced to something one of her previous teachers has said.  They have taught them to be strong in their beliefs during a difficult times.  You see when we had to decide where to send our children to school  it was important to me that they would be with people who believed what they were being taught at home.  I found it at Harvest.  Teachers are with are children more than we are at times.  I am so glad that they were their moms when I had to work.  Thank you and goodbye to all the great women that taught my daughters. They will be truly missed.

No comments: